Average Temperatures in Nikolaev, Russia
- The average annual temperature in Nikolaev, Russia is quite mild at 10 degrees Celsius (50 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures have a range of 25.4 °C (45.7°F) which is a moderate range.
- July is the hottest month (really warm) with a mean temperature of 22.3 degrees Celsius (72.14 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (January) is slightly cold with a mean temperature of -3.1 degrees Celsius (26.42 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Nikolaev
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Nikolaev Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Nikolaev
- Znamenka, Ukraine - 194.7 kms (121 miles) NNE
- Kirovograd, Ukraine - 166 kms (103.1 miles) N
- Komissarovka, Ukraine - 213.3 kms (132.5 miles) NE
- Krovoj Rog, Ukraine - 146.3 kms (90.9 miles) NE
- Haporoz'E, Ukraine - 246 kms (152.8 miles) ENE
- Nikopol', Ukraine - 198.2 kms (123.1 miles) ENE
- Herson, Ukraine - 64.6 kms (40.2 miles) SE
- Askanija Nova, Ukraine - 161 kms (100 miles) ESE
- Genicesk, Ukraine - 239.3 kms (148.7 miles) ESE
- Klepinino, Ukraine - 231.3 kms (143.7 miles) SE